Oakglen Wealth (Jersey) Limited (“Oakglen”)
Oakglen endeavours to provide the highest possible standards of service at all times. We take complaints very seriously and welcome the opportunity to resolve matters in a transparent, competent and timely manner.
Our aim is to resolve any expression of dissatisfaction as soon as possible. The majority of problems can usually be resolved within a few days; however, there maybe times (if the investigation is complex and/or further enquiries have to be made) that the process takes longer.
To whom to address a complaint
Complaints should be raised in the first instance with your usual Oakglen Limited contact.
Alternatively, complaints can be submitted as follows:
- telephoning the Managing Director on +44 (0) 1534 715 739
- sending an email to email@example.com
- in writing to the Compliance Officer at the following address:
Oakglen Wealth (Jersey) Limited
4th Floor, 1 IFC, St Helier, Jersey, JE2 3BX
To help us to investigate and resolve the complaint as quickly as possible, can the following information please be included:
- Your name, account number, email address and telephone number;
- A description of your complaint or concern;
- Any supporting documentation and correspondence.
Handling the complaint
Upon receipt of a complaint, the matter will be considered by the Compliance Officer and another suitably qualified person. This person will have the seniority to investigate the complaint effectively and will have the authority to resolve the matter. All relevant documentation, including the facts of the matter and client records, will be made available to the person investigating the complaint.
We will respond to your complaint in writing (either by letter or email) within five business days confirming that the matter is under investigation/review.
We will investigate your complaint promptly and keep you informed about the progress of your complaint and the action we are taking to resolve the complaint.
- Once we have completed our investigation of your complaint, which will be within three months after the date on which we first had sufficient information to start to investigate your complaint, we will write a ‘final response’ to you to the effect that: –
We have applied our complaints procedure to your complaint and that we regard the procedure as completed;
- If you remain dissatisfied, you have the right to complain to the Channel Islands Financial Services Ombudsman (CIFO) if your complaint falls under the remit of CIFO;
- Your complaint must be referred to CIFO within six months of the date of our final response letter, or CIFO may not be able to review your complaint;
- You must contact CIFO within 6 years of the event complained about or (if later) 2 years of when you could reasonably have been expected to become aware that you had a reason to complain.
If we consider that your complaint is closed or not upheld, we will write to you to that effect, providing the reasons why we have rejected the complaint.
The CIFO contact details are as follows:
Channel Islands Financial Ombudsman (CIFO)
PO Box 114
Jersey, Channel Islands